From March 14 to March 20 Black Bear Diner will celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with three limited-time dishes:
- Irish Benedict: A delicious split English muffin topped with house made, griddle-fried corned beef hash, two poached eggs and creamy Hollandaise sauce. Served with fresh fruit and choice of country potatoes, strip-cut hash browns or grits.
- Reuben Sandwich: Black Bear Diner’s own carved corned beef piled on grilled rye bread with Swiss cheese, sauerkraut & Thousand Island dressing.
- Corned Beef & Cabbage (starting at noon on St. Patrick’s Day, 4pm local time all other days): A traditional Irish feast of thick-sliced and slow-roasted corned beef brisket paired with cabbage, horseradish cream sauce, mashed potatoes with country gravy and Italian green beans.
For the rest of March, Black Bear Diner is “Going Big at The Bear” with delicious deals and new menu items:
- From March 1 – April 30 Black Bear Diner is offering its Chocolate Coconut Caramel Delight dessert for just $6.99, with sweet, shredded coconut mixed in a creamy caramel sauce, layered over chocolate filling in a graham cracker crust, and topped with whipped cream.
- From March 18th – May 18th Black Bear Diner will offer three new menu items:
- 14 oz. USDA Choice Porterhouse Steak & Eggs: Black Bear Diner’s classic breakfast with two eggs cooked to order, served with a house made biscuit and a choice of country potatoes, strip-cut hash browns, fresh fruit or grits.
- 14 oz. USDA Choice Porterhouse Steak Dinner: Served with seasonal vegetables and the guest’s choice of side (which includes the house made Mac & Cheese).
- House made Mac n’ Cheese Dinner: Over a pound of creamy, cheddar cheese mac & cheese, made in-house from scratch! Each entrée can be topped with one of four protein choices:
Crispy Chicken Strips tossed in Frank’s Red-hot Buffalo Sauce
House made Chili with cheddar cheese, diced onions and sour cream
Hickory-Smoked Thick-Cut Bacon (four slices)
Sliced, spicy Texas-style Hot Link