Magic is found where you least expect it — whether it’s spotting Bennigan’s featured in Emma Roberts’ new movie or coming across the best cocktail in town while perusing The American Legend’s new winter drink menu.
Inspired by the flavors and flair of the holiday season, Bennigan’s is adding three innovative cocktails to its menu from Nov. 22 until Dec. 27. Guests can enjoy the new drinks while basking in the Legendary dining experience that can only be found at Bennigan’s. The new cocktails include:
- Margot’s Jingle Juice Sangria – Taste the holiday season with the cozy combination of Disaronno Amaretto, Fireball Cinnamon Whisky, Blackstone Merlot and Finest Call Premium Lemon Sour. Served in a Mason jar with fresh citrus fruit and cranberries. Garnished with a cinnamon stick and rosemary sprig.
- Griffin’s Winter Citrus Obsession – A refreshing winter cocktail with Jim Beam Peach Bourbon, Monin Winter Citrus, Finest Call Premium Lemon Sour and Sprite®. Served in a pint glass with fresh orange slices, mint and a cherry.
- Death By Chocolate Mexican Cocoa-Tini – The nostalgic, signature Death By Chocolate™ Martini with a holiday twist — Fireball Cinnamon Whisky, Chocolate Liqueur, Monin Toasted Marshmallow and a touch of milk. Served in a Martini glass with a chocolate fall and Mexican cocoa rim. Garnished with a toasted marshmallow on a cranberry rosemary skewer.
In addition to the winter cocktails, guests can enjoy a classic Tableside Irish Coffee or Meiomi Pinot Noir. Bennigan’s is also serving two limited-time Irish comfort foods to pair with the drinks:
- Bennigan’s Housemade Cottage Pie – A savory casserole with ground beef, sausage, onions, mushrooms, carrots, tomatoes and fresh herbs. Topped with parmesan-toasted garlic mashed potatoes.
- Joey’s Chicken Artichoke Linguine – Linguine with artichokes, red bell peppers, fresh garlic and herb-seasoned chicken. Tossed in a creamy white wine sauce and finished with a drizzle of sweet Balsamic glaze, green onions and minced parsley.
“You’re with friends at Bennigan’s, and celebrating those bonds is never more important than during the holiday season,” says Legendary Restaurant Brands Chairman and CEO Paul Mangiamele. “There’s no place like Bennigan’s for reliving cherished holiday memories with loved ones, so we invite everyone to join us during this most special of seasons and enjoying one of our new winter cocktails with their favorite meal.”
Once again, this year, Bennigan’s is giving the gift of Legendary experiences with Bennigan’s gift cards! For every $50 worth of gift cards purchased, guests will get $10 of Bennigan’s Bucks to use on their next visit.