The luck of the Irish is riding the rainbow back to Bennigan’s just in time for every leprechaun’s favorite holiday!
Known across the nation for its one-of-a-kind Irish hospitality, the iconic restaurant brand is readying for St. Patrick’s Day by donning its best green attire and bringing back the ever-popular Blarney Blast menu. From March 1-30, guests can celebrate the spirit of St. Paddy’s Day everyday at Bennigan’s with an assortment of new scratch-made, Irish-Inspired items including:
- Loaded Blarney Pub Fries – Bennigan’s signature Homestyle French Fries, piled high and loaded with housmade chili con queso, alehouse onions, shredded Carolina pulled pork, bacon pieces, melted cheddar cheese, drizzled with BBQ sauce and topped with sour cream, pickled jalapeños and fresh green onions.
- The Rueben Brat – A unique twist on a traditional Irish favorite! Juicy bratwurst, layered with sauerkraut, melted Swiss cheese and 1,000 Island dressing, served on toasted rye bread with Homestyle French Fries.
- Molly Malone’s Irish Linguine – A festive Irish combination of linguine pasta, corned beef, green cabbage, red onions, carrots and peas sautéed to tender perfection and tossed in housemade creamy Irish sauce. Topped with parmesan cheese, fresh parsley and served with buttery garlic toast.
- Irish Cream Cheesecake – A chocolate lover’s dream! Bennigan’s famous New York Style Cheesecake, covered with housemade Bailey’s Irish Cream ganache and topped with shamrock candy sprinkles.
Of course, no St. Paddy’s Day celebration is complete without raising a glass and toasting the traditional Irish way at the American Legend. The Barney Blast menu has that taken care of as well with a delicious list of new handcrafted cocktails along with traditional Bennigan’s favorites:
- Emerald Isle Party Punch – Get the party started with Jim Beam Apple Bourbon, DeKuyper Sour Apple Pucker, Midori Melon Liqueur, DeKupyer Blue Curacao and Red Bull.
- Paddy’s Lemon Drop Martini – Paddy’s Irish Whiskey, fresh lemon juice, sugar cubes and Finest Call Premium Lemon Sour with a sugar rim. Sláinte!
- Celtic Peach Blaster – A true Blarney Blast of flavor! Ole Smoky Peach Tennessee Whiskey, Paddy’s Irish Whiskey, Monin Stone Fruit, Finest Call Peach Puree and Red Bull Yellow Edition.
- Minty Leprechaun – Feed your inner leprechaun with Mozart White Chocolate Vanilla Cream Liqueur, Paddy’s Irish Whiskey, DeKuyper CreÌme de Menthe Dark, DeKuyper CreÌme de Cacao Light and a splash of cream. Served with an Oreo cookie rim, whipped cream and Shamrock sprinkles.
- Tableside Irish Coffee – Bennigan’s signature cocktail that is always warm and comforting with a distinct whiskey flavor. Made with house-brewed coffee, Paddy’s Irish Whiskey, finished with fresh lightly whipped cream and a sugar rim. Sweetened to taste.
- Samuel Adams Boston Lager – Bold, rich and complex. The unmistakable character of this brew has become and American original.
Along with its delicious Blarney Blast menu, each Bennigan’s location will feature green beer, Corned Beef and Cabbage and Beer Cheese Soup during the week of St. Patrick’s Day, while supplies last.
“We love celebrating St. Paddy’s Day at Bennigan’s and that’s evidenced by how carefully we have crafted the Blarney Blast™ menu into an emotional and festive connection with our guests,” says Chairman and CEO Paul Mangiamele. “The holiday is all about celebrating good health, fun, and fortune with the ones you love, and what better way to do that than with our Legendary atmosphere, chef-driven Irish food and hand-crafted cocktails?”