While Applebee’s two new Sizzling Entrées are a treat for the senses, the presentation isn’t just for show. It’s the sound of flavor erupting.
“Our new Sizzling N’Awlins Skillet and Sizzling Chicken Fundido are fun for your eyes, ears, and nose, but that’s just the beginning,” says Applebee’s Chef Jessica James. “The secret to all of our Sizzling Entrées is the freshly prepared ingredients that sear, simmer, and caramelize right at your table.”
The Sizzling N’Awlins Skillet and Sizzling Chicken Fundido bring the number of Sizzling Entrée selections to eight, including two selections from Applebee’s Unbelievably Great Tasting & Under 550 Calories menu.
Applebee’s Sizzling Entrées start at $9.99 at participating restaurants. Applebee’s guests can now tempt their senses with:
- New! Sizzling N’Awlins Skillet: Mounds of blackened seasoned chicken, shrimp, and andouille sausage get all jazzed up with seasoned onions, red peppers, jambalaya (contains pork), and almond rice pilaf.
- New! Sizzling Chicken Fundido: A rich and savory queso blend of Asiago and cheddar-Jack cheeses, prepared fundido-style–melted to gooey perfection–make a delicious bed for our grilled chicken breast. It’s paired with crispy potatoes, sautéed onions, and grilled peppers, then seasoned with tangy lime and zesty chipotle pepper.
- Under 550 Calories: Sizzling Asian Shrimp & Broccoli: It’s an explosion of Asian flavors with tender spiced shrimp and colorful mixed veggies bathed in a sauce that’s the perfect mixture of sweet and spice. Served over rice and topped with fresh cilantro.
- Under 550 Calories: Sizzling Chili Lime Chicken: Spicy chili sauce meets tender grilled chicken and colorful Asian vegetables in this skillet full of flavor. Served over rice with fresh cilantro and a squeeze of lime juice.
- Sizzling Double Barrel Whisky Sirloins: We start by grilling two grilled 4-ounce sirloin steaks, flavored with blackened seasoning, garlic, and thyme. They’re served with a delicious mountain of garlic mashed potatoes and topped with red peppers, mushrooms, and onions caramelized in the flames of bourbon whisky.
- Sizzling Cajun Steak & Shrimp: Our 7-ounce House Sirloin grilled with blackened seasonings, garlic, and thyme, served over sautéed onions and red peppers. Topped with blackened shrimp and Cajun gumbo with okra. Served with red beans and rice with andouille sausage.
- Bourbon Street Chicken & Shrimp: Cajun-seasoned chicken breast grilled and served on a sizzling skillet with blackened-seasoned shrimp, garlic, and thyme. Served with fried red potatoes and sautéed onions and mushrooms.
- Bourbon Street Steak: A juicy tender steak jazzed up with Cajun spices and served with sautéed onions and mushrooms with fried red potatoes.
“Get ready for entrée envy at your table,” James says. “Our Sizzling Entrees will reward your sense of taste with fresh flavors that are simply fantastic.”