AMC Theatres today proudly announced the largest menu revamp in company history, with the upcoming launch of AMC Feature Fare, AMC’s new approach to enhancing menu items, and by providing unique and unexpected offerings to guests throughout both AMC and AMC Classic theatres. AMC Feature Fare will roll out to all AMC branded locations nationwide in phases this summer, with select items coming to all AMC Classic branded locations.
“AMC Theatres has enhanced nearly every aspect of the movie-going experience over the last few years, and this new menu launch is a continuation of our long-standing history of innovation, with a tasty spin,” said George Patterson, AMC’s senior vice president of food and beverage. “AMC Feature Fare represents AMC’s first true restaurant-style menu launch in a non-dine-in-theatre setting, with a menu selection sure to delight the taste buds. By incorporating these new menu items together with new marketing, branding, and packaging, AMC Feature Fare will feed our guests’ ever increasing hunger for unique and satisfying menu choices to enjoy at AMC.”
AMC Feature Fare items coming soon to AMC branded theatres include:
• Chicken & Waffle Sandwiches, Cheeseburger Sliders, and Chicken Tenders
• The Bavarian Legend Pretzel—a 1.5-pound monster of a pretzel
• Stone-Fired Flatbread Pizzas—Four Cheese, Pepperoni, BBQ Chicken, and Buffalo Chicken
• Oven-Baked Soft Pretzel bites—Cinnamon Sugar, Honey Mustard, Parmesan Garlic, Plain, and Salted
• Premium All-Beef Hot Dogs—Loaded Chili Cheese, Mustard and Kraut, Royal Garden, and Spicy Sriracha
• Triple Feature meals, featuring Cheeseburger Sliders, Chicken & Waffle Sandwiches, Chicken Tenders, or a Hot Dog (available loaded) that each comes with curly fries and a warm chocolate chip cookie
• Gourmet popcorn in Cheese, Salted Caramel, Cheddar Crunch, and Original, with the ability to mix and match flavors
• Gluten-free pre-packaged snacks—Chocolate Covered Pretzel Crisps, Harvest Crisp Snap Peas, Parmesan Whisps, and four Sahale nut blends
• Hillshire Small Plates—Calabrese, Wine-Infused Salame, Italian Salame, Genoa Salame—each comes with toast points and premium sliced cheese
The 400 AMC locations will launch the complete AMC Feature Fare menu on a weekly basis, beginning this summer in select locations, and will be available circuit-wide by early fall. The menu items will also be available at AMC Dine-In locations that offer a concession stand.
The 200 AMC Classic locations are currently adding Salted Pretzel Bites and Premium All-Beef Hot Dogs to their menus and will soon add Four Cheese and Pepperoni Stone-Fired Flatbread Pizza options.
Both the AMC and AMC Classic menu innovations will be backed by new marketing innovations including all new packaging, redesigned Digital Menu Boards with spotlight animation and videos highlighting ingredients. Also coming soon in conjunction with the Feature Fare menu launch are exclusive offerings available through the AMC Stubs loyalty program and the AMC Theatres social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.