Tidel Engineering, L.P., the world leader in Cash Management Systems and Robbery Deterrent products, announces the Tidel Series 4, a new cash management system that offers an innovative design, superior usability, and enhanced serviceability for the retail market.
The primary features of the Tidel Series 4 include:
- Available in four distinct configurations - offering the most flexible design in the industry
- Base system is 18” high – making it optimal for space-constrained environments
- 7-inch color screen - providing superior usability in menu navigation and system operations
- Note validator maintenance door - allowing preauthorized personnel to remove validator heads if a jammed note is detected
- Main CPU board and power supply located under the console - enabling enhanced serviceability
- Supports the standard 1,200 note cassette and the 2,250 note XL cassette
- Connects to the Tidel Tube Vend module - enabling convenient and secure management of the in-store change fund
“With the Tidel Series 4, retail customers have access to the most flexible and feature-rich cash management system in the market,” says Gary Landry, president and CEO, Tidel Engineering. “The Series 4 continues our commitment to providing the most innovative cash management solutions that offer the latest technologies, best user experience and serviceability that customers expect from Tidel. The Series 4 is a perfect addition to our world-leading family of cash management solutions.”
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.