Exposition Development Company (ExpoDevCo) announced the 2015 North Carolina Restaurant & Lodging Expo Advisory Council. More than 20 industry leaders have been selected to guide show management with the development of the event. The key objectives for the advisory council are to assist with building awareness in the local community and to provide feedback on topics and speakers for the comprehensive educational program.
The 2015 Advisory Council Members are:
- Kyle Agha, owner, New Town Bistro & Wine Bar
- Tim Carter, vice president, administration, Salsarita’s Franchising
- Jimmy Crippen, director, Got to be NC Competition Dining
- Wendy Dimitri, executive director, American Culinary Federation North Carolina
- Steve Frabitore, CEO and owner, Tupelo Honey Café
- Phil Friedman, chairman and CEO, Salsarita’s Fresh Cantina
- Gary Froeba, managing director, The Omni Grove Park Inn
- Marty Kotis, CEO and owner, Kotis Properties
- Beth Littlejohn, Chef, Coquette / Urban Food Group
- Scott Maitland, proprietor, Top of the Hill Restaurant, Brewery & Distillery
- Lynn Minges, president and CEO, North Carolina Restaurant & Lodging Association
- Amber Moshakos, vice president of corporate affairs, LM Restaurants
- Dean Ogan, owner, Rocky Top Hospitality
- Gary Oikemus, Director of Hotel Operations, Charlotte Marriott City Center
- Tim Parrish, agricultural marketing specialist to Restaurants/Food Service, N.C. Department of Agriculture
- Gaurav Patel, president, Eschelon Experiences
- Vinay Patel, president, SREE Hotels, LLC
- Walter Royal, Executive Chef, Angus Barn, Ltd.
- Tom Sasser, president and owner, Harper’s Restaurant Group
- Ian W.G. Sauer, vice president, Summit Hospitality Group, Ltd.
- Charles Thompson, hotel director of rooms, Inn on Biltmore Estate
- Lance Trenary, Chief Operating Officer and executive vice president, Golden Corral Corporation
The North Carolina Restaurant & Lodging Expo is the only event in North Carolina to bring together all sectors of the restaurant, foodservice, lodging, and hospitality industry under one roof. The inaugural edition will be held Sept. 21-22, 2015, at the Raleigh Convention Center in Raleigh, North Carolina.