96. Power of suggestion: Avoid calling dishes healthy or nutritious. Instead, descriptions like veggie-forward, fresh, or flavorful will entice more orders.
97. Incorporate new grains into known comfort foods for easier acceptance and adoption by diners.
98. The most important meal of the day is now an all-day affair: Breakfast anytime rules.
99. Provide incentives for guests to redeem gift cards—guests with gift cards typically spend more than the value of the card.
100. Appeal to business travelers, who consistently spend more and yield higher average checks.