Elevate classic French Toast with this savory twist.
Ingredients for French Toast Batter
2 1/2 cups buttermilk
1 tbsp garlic, granulated
3 1/4 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
3 1/4 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
Ingredients for French Toast
10 brioche buns
1/2 cup butter
10 slices Cheddar cheese
10 slices honey ham, thin
3/4 cup Chef-mate Country Sausage Gravy 6x105 ounces
1. Whisk together eggs and buttermilk. Fold garlic, thyme, rosemary, and parsley into the egg mixture.
2. Dredge brioche slice in savory French Toast Batter.
3. In a hot pan, cook with butter until brown on each side.
4. To serve, place a slice of Cheddar cheese over the French toast and top with warmed honey ham.
5. Top with 2 ounces of Chef-mate Country Sausage Gravy.
Yields 10 servings.