Wewalka's Salami and Cheese Stromboli makes for a great Italian-themed entrée or appetizer.
1 package Wewalka Classic Pizza Dough
1/4 lb sliced salami
1/4 lb sliced Provolone cheese
7 ounces roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
1/4 cup red onion, chopped
Egg wash (1 egg and 2 tbsp of water, beaten)
1 tbsp poppy seeds
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Unroll refrigerated Classic Pizza Dough on enclosed parchment paper and place on baking stone or baking sheet. Spread salami evenly over dough within 2 inches of long sides and 1 inch of short sides. Top salami with cheese, peppers, and onion.
3. Fold long sides of dough over filling, pressing edges down on parchment paper to seal all the way around. Place seam side down on parchment paper and brush the top with egg wash and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
4. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with warm marinara sauce and giardiniera.