These dainty desserts offer both visual appeal and craveable flavor.
1 package Wewalka Puff Pastry Dough
1 lemon, zest and juice
1 jar orange marmalade
1 tbsp rosemary, chopped
1/2 tsp ground cardamon
1/4 tsp white pepper
1/2 cup water
Egg wash (1 egg and 2 tbsp of water, beaten)
Confectioner's sugar for dusting
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a heavy saucepan, add the zest and juice of lemon, orange marmalade, rosemary, cardamom, pepper, and water to saucepan. Turn pot on medium/high. Bring to a boil and then turn to low to simmer. Simmer for 10-15 mins until sauce thickens. Add more water 1 tbsp at a time if too thick. Let cool.
3. While marmalade is cooling, unroll refrigerated Puff Pastry Dough on enclosed parchment paper and place on a baking sheet. Cut dough into 8 rectangles.
4. Next, add jam to middle of the rectangle and then cut an L shape in each corner of the dough, about a 1/2 inch from the edge. Pull the four cut corners into the center to make a flower shape. Brush pastry lightly with egg wash.
5. Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven, cool and dust with confectioners' sugar.