Bring two of the most popular snacking dishes together with this dish from Chef Mark Garcia of Avocados From Mexico.
Buffalo and guacamole together? It doesn't get much better.
- 12 each Avocados From Mexico peeled and pitted
- 6 ounces Fresh lime juice
- 1 each White onion small diced
- 3 each Tomatoes small diced
- 2 each Jalapeños fine diced
- 8 ounces Frank’s Original Buffalo Hot Sauce
- 8 ounces Blue Cheese crumbled
- 4 each Celery stalks small diced
- Smash avocado and mix with lime juice, diced onion, tomato and jalapeno.
- Layer guacamole mixture into a plastic pint container.
- Top with hot sauce, bleu cheese and diced celery.