Using a simple recipe from Wewalka, barbecue chicken and pineapple pizza has never been easier.
1 package Wewalka Bistro Pizza Dough
1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
1/2 cup barbecue sauce of choice
Extra virgin olive oil
1 cup shredded Harvarti or Gouda cheese
3/4 cup diced fresh pineapple
1/4 sliced red onion
1 to 2 tbsp torn cilantro leaves
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. With a fork, pull meat off of the breast of rotisserie chicken. Toss shredded meat in medium bowl with barbecue sauce to coat.
3. Unroll refrigerated Bistro Pizza Dough and place with parchment paper onto baking sheet. Drizzle 2 tbsp olive oil onto crust and spread evenly over surface of the crust. Top with shredded chicken.
4. Evenly spread shredded Havarti or Gouda cheese over chicken, topping evenly with fresh pineapple pieces and chopped red onions.
5. Bake for 15 minutes until crust is golden. Top with fresh cilantro. Slice and serve.