TGI Fridays, the world’s first casual bar and grill, is continuing its ongoing transformation with the addition of even more bold, in-demand flavors to its menu. Starting Tuesday, Fridays fans can experience a reimagined appetizer lineup featuring new offerings and revamped classics, a selection of new salad and bowl entrees, and an all-new non-alcoholic beverage to sip on.
“We are thrilled to bring even more momentum to this revolutionary era of growth and revitalization for the Fridays brand,” says Brandon Coleman III, Chief Executive Officer at TGI Fridays. “We deeply value our guest feedback and our new appetizers, lunch options, and non-alcoholic bar options show our fans that we hear them. Our guests are looking for a greater variety of bold and exciting flavors that can be enjoyed any time of day and these new offerings deliver on those expectations with unbeatable taste and quality.”
Whether looking for the perfect starter or a variety of appetizers to share, TGI Fridays’ updated appetizer lineup includes 18 different options starting at only $3 – so there’s a match for every palate and every budget. The new app assortment brings trending and global-inspired flavors to the forefront, and includes:
Margarita Shrimp Cocktail: Chile lime seasoned shrimp tossed with diced avocado, flavorful pico de gallo, diced fresh mango, and a light agave lime juice. Served with tortilla chips
- Truffle Tot-chos: Seasoned, handmade potato tots freshly fried to a golden crispy, drizzled with truffle aioli, Parmesan-Romano, and parsley. Served with extra sauce for dipping
- Steakhouse Meatballs: All beef steakhouse-style meatballs topped with a mouthwatering garlic and herb chimichurri sauce
- Loaded Poblano Queso: Zesty and warm queso topped with fresh pico de gallo, mixed cheeses, and house made guacamole. Served with tortilla chips
Fridays fans fret not – signature Fridays apps like Loaded Potato Skins, Traditional Wings, and Mozzarella Sticks aren’t going anywhere. Alongside the all-new options, the brand is serving its fan favorite starters with fresh twists, so guests can mix and match to create their personalized appetizer assortment.
If new appetizers weren’t enough, TGI Fridays is mixing up two new salads and one new bowl to bring guests fresh fare bursting with flavor, making for a perfect lunch or delicious dinner. The new dishes include:
- Thai Mango Salad: Chopped romaine, shredded red and napa cabbages, julienne carrots, and candied pecans, mixed with a house-made sweet heat mango vinaigrette and served with a grilled fresh lime
- Harvest Grains Salad: Baby kale, rocket arugula, brown rice, red quinoa, farrow, red onion, sweet potato, and craisins tossed in a lemon vinaigrette. Topped with dollops of creamy goat cheese and candied pecan dust
- Chicken Al Pastor Bowl: Freshly steamed jasmine rice topped with grilled chicken, fresh diced avocado, grilled pineapple, grated cheese blend, fire roasted corn and black bean salsa, and crispy tortilla strips. Drizzled with Al Pastor sauce and a squeeze of grilled lime
Leaning into its roots as a renowned bar, the brand is also expanding its beverage offerings. Meeting growing consumer desire for non-alcoholic options, TGI Fridays is collaborating with Athletic Brewing Company, the largest and most decorated non-alcoholic craft beer brand in the U.S., to bring the brewer’s award-winning Upside Dawn to TGI Fridays locations nationwide. A bright and light-bodied brew crafted to remove gluten, Upside Dawn is a classic craft Golden style with floral and earthy notes, making it a refreshing alternative for Fridays fans looking to enjoy a brew without the effects of alcohol.
Want to try Fridays’ new offerings? Fans can get a taste of the new menu when they dine at participating TGI Fridays locations nationwide or place an order for pickup or delivery.