Polly’s Pies is offering a sumptuous range of Thanksgiving feasts, breakfast spreads and bakery delights that are sure to take the stress out of this joyous time of year. Guests can now pre-order from new Fall & Thanksgiving catering menus, and take a break from all the prep and cooking to enjoy the true reason for the season. A tradition since 1968, this marks the 55th year that Polly’s Pies’ famous holiday dishes have graced the Thanksgiving tables of its loyal customers.
“It simply isn’t Thanksgiving without a table packed with homestyle favorites, and that’s what we at Polly’s Pies serve our guests every day,” says Jacklyn Mitosinka, director of brand marketing for Polly’s Pies. “Our goal is to help alleviate the stress of holiday hosting without having to sacrifice any of the quality or traditional seasonal flavors.”
Whether planning for a traditional family feast, Friendsgiving or an office celebration, Polly’s Pies has the perfect meal option for any occasion. Polly’s Fall Catering Menu features:
- Fall Catering Trays: For parties of 20 or more, hosts get their choice of oven-roasted sliced turkey with two quarts of turkey gravy or Polly’s famous pre-sliced orange-dijon glazed ham.
- Sides & Extras: Can be ordered in small pans for groups of 15-25 or in large pans for 50-60 and includes turkey and brown gravy, cranberry sauce, dinner rolls, red skin smashed potatoes, smashed sweet potatoes, country style green beans and homestyle stuffing.
- Group Individual Dinners: For groups of 30 or more, these dinners are individually packaged with one oven-roasted turkey breast or glazed ham, homestyle stuffing, red-skin smashed potatoes, green beans, cranberry sauce, turkey gravy and a dinner roll.
Also currently available for pre-order, Polly’s Pies Thanksgiving Menu includes:
- Family Whole Turkey Feast: Made for six or more, this feast features a 12-14 lb. roasted turkey with all the fixings, including stuffing, sweet potatoes, green beans, cranberry sauce, gravy, red-skin smashed potatoes, dinner rolls and one choice of pie.
- Family Sliced Ham Feast: 50 oz. pre-sliced orange-dijon glazed ham that serves six or more with all the traditional sides, dinner rolls and choice of pie. A 25 oz. half-ham feast option is also available.
- Family Everything But the Bird Feast: Just the fixings but all the flavor, this feast includes stuffing, sweet potatoes, green beans, cranberry sauce, gravy, red-skin smashed potatoes, dinner rolls and one choice of pie for six or more guests.
- Sides and Extras: All orders can be supplemented with additional sides and the Thanksgiving must-have extras, including homestyle stuffing, turkey or brown gravy, red skin smashed potatoes, green beans, smashed sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, whipped or cinnamon-whipped cream.
- Breakfast Bundle: A savory breakfast for four or more, including Quiche Lorraine or Spinach & Feta Quiche plus blueberry or pumpkin maple crunch muffins, fresh fruit and breakfast potatoes.
- Famous Pies: Seasonal favorites include Pumpkin, Pumpkin Maple Crunch, Pumpkin Dream, Pumpkin Praline Cheesecake, Pecan and Dutch Apple. Guests can also opt for any of Polly’s year-round pies, including its famous creams, specialty, double crust and bake-at-home pies.
Orders placed online over $300 qualify for free delivery, making organizing festive meals for groups even easier. Thanksgiving meals are available to order from Oct. 17 through Nov. 21 at all Polly’s Pies throughout Southern California. Feasts, Sides and Breakfast Bundles require reheating.
Pie lovers outside the Golden State can take advantage of Polly’s Pies nationwide shipping, allowing customers to get its famous Southern California flavors delivered right to their doorstep. Available at shoppollyspies.com, Polly’s ships an array of pies and bakery items using UPS Next Day Air every week from Monday through Wednesday, with all orders received after 2 p.m. on Wednesday to be shipped the following Monday. Customers can add a second pie to their order for no additional shipping cost when sent to the same address. All pies are shipped frozen to keep their superior quality and are ready to be baked to enjoy at home with family and friends, as if it just came out of the oven from one of Polly’s 13 locations.