Ted’s Montana Grill has added three new flavors to its award-winning lineup of beef and bison hamburgers, along with a delicious new salad and the return of Ted’s famous Apple Pecan Crisp.
The new burgers, available now at all 44 Ted’s Montana Grill restaurants, include:
- The No. 10 – Created for Ted’s 10th anniversary in 2012 and brought back by popular demand, this classic cheeseburger comes with house-made pickles, lettuce, tomato and Ted’s sauce.
- The No. 11 – This hearty bison burger starts with melted horseradish cheddar cheese, then is topped with slow-braised bison short rib, grilled mushrooms and horseradish sauce.
- The Madison – Named after Montana’s Madison River, this burger comes with crumbled goat cheese, baby arugula and Ted’s signature Z-sauce (a raspberry aioli) served on an Oatie wheat bun.
All Ted’s burgers feature Certified Angus beef and all-natural premium bison.
Chris Raucci, corporate chef for Ted’s Montana Grill, said the new flavors showcase what makes Ted’s burger menu special: “Each of these new burgers is quintessentially American, but of course with a Ted’s twist.”
Also on the menu this fall at Ted’s:
- Roasted Beet & Goat Cheese Salad – Fresh baby spinach tossed with roasted chicken and beets, spiced pecans, balsamic vinaigrette, and finished with crumbled goat cheese.
- Apple Pecan Crisp – Guests are celebrating the return of this popular cool weather dessert, made with Granny Smith Apples drizzled in caramel then baked fresh to order with a crispy oatmeal pecan crust and topped with premium Haagen-Dazs vanilla ice cream.
In the bar, the restaurants are now offering three new premium spirits for patrons: Hendrick’s gin, with a unique and versatile taste; Tito’s handmade vodka, natural and gluten-free, appealing to both spirit connoisseurs and everyday drinkers alike; and Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, crafted in tribute to the mighty American buffalo and the rugged, independent spirit of the pioneers who followed them westward.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.