Chef-mate’s recipe makes this classic indulgent dish easy.
Ingredients for Poutine
1 1/4 cup raw onions, diced, sautéed
1 1/4 cup cooked Black Peppered Bacon, crumbled
1 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese curds
10 eggs, cooked over easy
Ingredients for Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
4 1/2 qt fingerling potatoes, peeled, halved lengthwise
2 1/2 tsp fresh sage, chopped
2 1/2 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
5 tsp garlic, minced
Ingredients for Maple Sausage Gravy
1 pt Chef-mate Country Sausage Gravy 6×105 ounce U.S.
1/2 cup maple syrup
1. Toss fingerling potatoes in olive oil. Then season with salt, pepper, sage, rosemary, thyme, and garlic.
2. Place on a sheet tray and roast for 10-12 minutes at 425°F or until tender. Turn halfway through roasting.
3. Mix Chef-mate Country Sausage Gravy with maple syrup and stir to combine.
4. Plate fingerling potatoes on oven safe serving plate.
5. Add cheese curds and cook, to warm, without melting the cheese.
6. To serve, top potato mixture with an egg, then top with 2 oz. maple sausage gravy. Garnish with chives.