Lobster Mac & Cheese made with Campbell’s Mac & Cheese and Campbell’s Reserve Lobster Bisque with Sherry Soup.
1 Campbell’s Signature Macaroni and Cheese, 4-pound pouch
32 oz of Campbell’s Reserve Lobster Bisque with Sherry
Vegetable cooking spray
32 oz or 5 ½ cups of frozen chunk lobster meat, thawed, diced
2 oz. or 1 cup of panko
1 1/2 oz. or 8 tsp. of butter, melted
2 tsp. of kosher salt
2 tsp. or black pepper, ground
13 each of fresh oregano leaves, individual sprig(s)
1. Thaw Campbell’s Signature Macaroni and Cheese and Campbell’s® Reserve® Lobster Bisque with Sherry according to package directions.
CCP: Hold for cold service at 41°F until needed.
Mac & Cheese Mixture:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Spray oven-proof casserole dish with vegetable cooking spray. Reserve.
3. In large bowl, mix together thawed macaroni and bisque pouches.
4. Place lobster meat evenly on top of filled casserole dish. Reserve.
1. In medium bowl, toss panko, melted butter, salt and pepper. Sprinkle evenly over top of lobster.
2. Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
CCP: Heat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F for 1 minute.
CCP: Hold for hot service at 140°F or higher until needed.
1. Using 1- #4 and 1-# 16 scoop, portion 1-1/4 cup onto plate. Garnish with a sprig of oregano. Serve immediately.