Chef-mate’s version of Bangers and Gravy is a perfect fit for breakfast menus.
5 cups prepared instant mashed potatoes
3 tbsp Italian seasoning, dried
2 tbsp garlic, granulated
20 Andouille sausage or breakfast sausage link of choice
1 1/4 cup sliced raw yellow onions, caramelized
2 1/2 cups Chef-mate Country Sausage Gravy, warmed
1. To make Garlic and Herb Mashed Potatoes, fold Italian season and garlic into mashed potatoes until evenly incorporated.
2. To assemble, scoop 4-ounce portion of Garlic and Herb Mashed Potatoes onto side of plate.
3. Place two breakfast sausage links next to mashed potatoes.
4. Top with caramelized onions and Country Sausage Gravy.
5. Garnish with Parsley and serve warm with dinner roll.