Ted’s Montana Grill has added three new flavors to its award-winning lineup of beef and bison hamburgers, along with a delicious new salad and the return of Ted’s famous Apple Pecan Crisp.
The new burgers, available now at all 44 Ted’s Montana Grill restaurants, include:
- The No. 10 – Created for Ted’s 10th anniversary in 2012 and brought back by popular demand, this classic cheeseburger comes with house-made pickles, lettuce, tomato and Ted’s sauce.
- The No. 11 – This hearty bison burger starts with melted horseradish cheddar cheese, then is topped with slow-braised bison short rib, grilled mushrooms and horseradish sauce.
- The Madison – Named after Montana’s Madison River, this burger comes with crumbled goat cheese, baby arugula and Ted’s signature Z-sauce (a raspberry aioli) served on an Oatie wheat bun.
All Ted’s burgers feature Certified Angus beef and all-natural premium bison.
Chris Raucci, corporate chef for Ted’s Montana Grill, said the new flavors showcase what makes Ted’s burger menu special: “Each of these new burgers is quintessentially American, but of course with a Ted’s twist.”
Also on the menu this fall at Ted’s:
- Roasted Beet & Goat Cheese Salad – Fresh baby spinach tossed with roasted chicken and beets, spiced pecans, balsamic vinaigrette, and finished with crumbled goat cheese.
- Apple Pecan Crisp – Guests are celebrating the return of this popular cool weather dessert, made with Granny Smith Apples drizzled in caramel then baked fresh to order with a crispy oatmeal pecan crust and topped with premium Haagen-Dazs vanilla ice cream.
In the bar, the restaurants are now offering three new premium spirits for patrons: Hendrick’s gin, with a unique and versatile taste; Tito’s handmade vodka, natural and gluten-free, appealing to both spirit connoisseurs and everyday drinkers alike; and Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, crafted in tribute to the mighty American buffalo and the rugged, independent spirit of the pioneers who followed them westward.