The season of fall is among us and PreGel, the U.S. subsidiary of the largest specialty dessert ingredient manufacturer in the world, is pleased to reveal a line-up of products for fall and winter. Among PreGel’s inventory of quality ingredients are a new variety of fillings and sauces, a frozen yogurt mix with probiotics and a new specialty item.
The latest additions to PreGel’s fillings and sauces line include:
- 12802 Apple Pie Arabeschi - A topping and filling reminiscent of warm, cinnamon spiced apples baked into the flaky, golden crust of an apple pie
- 38602 Pomegranate Arabeschi (Pomegranate with Seeds) – A refreshingly tart topping and filling packed with real pomegranate seeds
- 16272 Pino Pinguino Graham Cracker Arabeschi – A creamy and versatile topping and filling that provides the flavor of sweet graham crackers with tiny graham cracker pieces. Pino Pinguino is characterized by its ability to remain soft while in a frozen environment and is perfect for a variety of applications
- 193002 Pumpkin Seed Dry Topping – Cinnamon – Gourmet pumpkin seeds lightly coated in the essence of cinnamon spice perfect for garnishing soft serve
- 193004 Pumpkin Seed Dry Topping – Ginger – Gourmet pumpkin seeds lightly coated in savory ginger perfect for topping off soft serve
- 193003 Pumpkin Seed Dry Topping – Honey – Gourmet pumpkin seeds lightly coated in the appealing flavor of honey perfect for adding a touch of sweetness to soft serve
- 193001 Pumpkin Seed Dry Topping – Vanilla – Gourmet pumpkin seeds lightly coated in an aromatic vanilla perfect for garnishing soft serve
Additionally, keeping with the company’s focus on healthy and delicious dessert ingredient offerings, PreGel is launching a signature frozen yogurt mix that incorporates the patented GanedenBC30 probiotic strain of Bacillus Coagulans, a beneficial bacteria that supports a healthy digestive and immune system, as well as a flavor powder that can be customized in a multitude of applications.
PreGel also announced the arrival of its new Gelato Panini Press. The frozen dessert novelty machine is the successful result of an unprecedented collaboration between Waring Commercial and PreGel to create a co-branded machine for creating Panini Gelato sandwiches.
The Gelato Panini Press is a light-weight, easy-to-use machine that toasts and seals a sweet bun filled with gelato, ice cream or frozen yogurt and toppings to create a sandwich that’s warm on the outside and cold on the inside. The concept is one for businesses looking to expand their frozen dessert offerings in a new and exciting way.
“We are thrilled to have the new machine here and ready for the market this fall. The Gelato Panini Press provides a cold weather solution for our customers wanting to offer something warm that still utilizes their signature frozen desserts,” says Marco Casol, president and CEO of PreGel. “We are pleased to have worked closely with Waring Commercial to achieve this innovation.”
Along with a chic, modern appearance, the stainless steel Gelato Panini Press includes features such as a time controlled knob, standby button and indicator lights for when the unit is hot.