Ferraro’s Ristorante invites guests to its Feast of the Seven Fishes Christmas Eve dinner on Sunday, Dec. 24. The five-course dinner will feature fresh seafood selections with Italian flare.
The Christmas Eve menu is priced at $135 per person. Children 12 and under dining at Ferraro’s on Dec. 24 also have the option of selecting from the restaurant’s menu.
The full Christmas Eve menu follows:
First course – Enjoy both of the following:
- Torta di Granchio – Jumbo lump crab cake, mustard sauce
- Capesante Scottate – Seared scallop, cauliflower purée, pesto drizzle, pine nuts
- Insalata di Mare – Squid, shrimp, scallops, vegetables, herbs, lemon
- Risotto Aragosta – Acquerello risotto, lobster, seasonal black truffle, mascarpone cheese, truffle oil
Fourth course – Choose one of the following:
- Spaghetti Scoglio – Spaghetti, clams, shrimp, scallops, lobster, squid, Campari tomato sauce
- Branzino Puttanesca – Mediterranean sea bass, tomatoes, anchovies, capers, olives
- Sogliola ai Capperi – Oven-roasted Holland Dover sole, lemon, butter, white wine, capers, de-boned tableside and served with roasted potatoes and grilled asparagus
Fifth course- Choose one of the following:
- Pistachio passion
The Christmas Eve dinner is available for dine-in only. Parties of six to 11 guests will be charged an 18% gratuity and parties of 12 or more will be charged a 20% gratuity. No substitutions accepted and guests may not share meals. Entire tables must participate in the Christmas Eve dinner, with the exception of children under 12. Pricing is not valid with other offers.
Ferraro’s hours of operation on Sunday, Dec. 24 will be from 4 to 10 p.m. The regular dinner menu will also be available.
Reservations are required with a credit card. Ferraro’s is also available for holiday party bookings with private dining rooms accommodating eight to 120 people. To make holiday dinner reservations or to book a holiday party, call (702) 364-5300.