Denny’s is giving diners even more ways to get creative as to how they satisfy their cravings. With the introduction of the new “Build Your Own Burger” and “Build Your Own Milk Shake” menus, guests can enjoy countless combinations and plenty of original twists on two all-American diner classics.
With 37 different ingredients, diners can have plenty of fun as they create their perfect burger:
· Pick Your Patty: Beef, veggie, grilled seasoned chicken breast or turkey offer tasty options for any burger lover.
· Find Your Base: Lay the best foundation for your burger and choose from a sesame seed, whole wheat, grilled potato or cheddar bun.
· Say Cheese: No burger creation is complete without a layer of cheese! Diners can choose from American, Swiss, cheddar, pepper jack or mozzarella cheese.
· Going up? Choose Your Toppings: Finish off the perfect creation with any of Denny’s 15 tasty toppings. Feeling really adventurous? Keep piling on the flavor with the optional addition of premium toppings, including mac ‘n cheese, chili, bacon, hash browns, Onion Tanglers™, fire-roasted peppers and onions, fried egg (over medium) coleslaw or avocado.
No burger experience would be complete without a hand-dipped milk shake on the side:
· Find Your Flavor: Select from vanilla, chocolate or strawberry ice cream.
· Mix In Your Mix-in: Plenty of ways to get creative with these delicious mix-ins, OREO® cookie pieces, chopped nuts, diced bacon, fresh banana, white chocolate chips or glazed pecans.
· Select Your Sauce: Finish off your milk shake with even more flavor including hot fudge, strawberry topping, caramel sauce, maple-flavored syrup, raspberry sauce and peanut butter sauce.
“Denny’s ‘build your own’ offerings are extremely popular with our guests, giving them the freedom and creativity to produce a dish that’s exactly what they desire,” says John Dillon, vice president of marketing and product development for Denny’s. “With our new burger and milk shake menus, we wanted to celebrate these long-standing diner favorites while still offering our guests the individuality they enjoy and have come to expect from eating at America’s Diner.”
Not in a building mood? Not to worry! Guests can get their burger and shake fix from Denny’s signature creations, built just for you:
· Macho Nacho Burger: Burger amateurs beware, this is not for the faint of heart! A hand-pressed beef patty sits on a grilled cheddar bun topped with cheddar cheese, chili, lettuce, sour cream, pico de gallo, jalapenos and tortilla chips.
· Moons Over My Hammyburger: Denny’s legendary sandwich gets a beef patty upgrade; served on grilled potato bread with American and Swiss cheese, shaved ham and two scrambled eggs.
· Cheesy Chili Cheeseburger with Cheese: This burger lives up to its name with three different cheeses and Denny’s kettle-cooked chili, served on a sesame seed bun.
· Fresco Italiano Burger-O: The classic patty melt goes Italian with a grilled beef patty on grilled potato bread, topped with tasty Italian extras such as mozzarella cheese, fire-roasted peppers and onions, sautéed mushrooms and spinach, served with a hearty tomato sauce.
· Cali Jack Turkey Burger: For a fresh and healthy take on a burger, try the new addition to Denny’s Fit Fare® menu. A seasoned turkey patty is served on a grilled wheat bun and topped with pepper jack cheese, lettuce, pico de gallo, diced avocado and chipotle sauce, offering over 8g of fiber and 20g of protein.
For a simple sweet ending, diners can try one of Denny’s four new signature milk shake creations including the Oreo® Mud Pie Milk Shake, Crazy Caramel Crunch Milk Shake, Maple Bacon Milk Shake or the PB & Nana Milk Shake.
“As America’s diner, we are always open 24 hours a day, so whether guests are visiting Denny’s for lunch, dinner or a late-night snack, the combination of a burger and shake is perfect any time of day,” Dillon adds.
For a budget-friendly bite from Denny’s 2,4,6,8 menu, try the new ‘Nana Bread Pancake Puppies® Sundae; combining bite-sized banana bread puppies and white chocolate chips, tossed in powdered sugar and served with a side of cream cheese icing.
Launched nationwide August 28, the “Build Your Own Burger” and “Build Your Own Milk Shake” menus are available all day, every day for a limited time only. The menu includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, and late-night items.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.