Wixon, a manufacturer of spices, flavors, and technologies for the food and beverage industry, introduced its latest blends to season snacks.
The mixes, reminiscent of familiar tastes, can add distinctive notes to new products or enliven classic recipes.
The new seasonings can be adapted to a variety of industries, such as foodservice and consumer products, and include:
- Cheesy Blue- Cheddar cheese, blue cheese, buttermilk, and sour cream blend with garlic, onion, and other spices for a tangy crunch.
- Chipotle Baby Back Rib- For a bold yet sweet taste without the mess, this snack seasoning features molasses, Worcestershire sauce, onion, tomato, chipotle pepper, plus natural smoke flavor.
- Nutty Honey Caramel- A rich mix of brown sugar, honey, and sesame seed creates an indulgent topping for ‘popables.’
- Sea Salt and Lime- Lime and lemon juices, sea salt, and a touch of sugar deliver a refreshing bite.
- Tomato Basil Garlic- This hearty blend of red and green bell peppers, sour cream, tomato, onion, basil, and other spices is a recipe mainstay.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.