Whiskey Cake Kitchen & Bar, the classic American neighborhood restaurant known for its farm-to-kitchen menu, has unveiled a new collection of custom cocktails for the winter weather that feature familiar flavors blended together for distinctive new tastes. The eight new drinks joining Whiskey Cakes’ extensive list of curated cocktails includes:
- Sweater Weather ($10) – a cozy weather favorite with Redemption Rye Whiskey, Amaro Ramazzotti Liqueur, house-made clove syrup and mole bitters.
- Bourbon, Spice & Everything Nice ($8) – a balanced mix of Old Forester Bourbon, Pedro Ximénez Sherry (PX Sherry), lemon juice, spiced pear cordial and Angostura bitters.
- Tracy’s Garden ($8) – this brisk, crisp cocktail includes New Amsterdam Gin, lime, simple syrup, cucumber juice and fresh basil.
- Spade & Shovel ($8) – an earthy start with a fruity finish made with Evan Williams 1783 Small Batch Bourbon, beet-infused maple “juice,” pineapple-ginger syrup and a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
- Winter Warmer ($10) – this Whiskey Cake twist on a cocktail classic is certain to take away the chill from the cool air. It’s made with Evan Williams 1783 Small Batch Bourbon, honey, lemon, basil, chocolate bitters and finished with a dollop of egg whites.
- Campfire Nights ($9) – a spirit-forward sipping drink made with apple infused rye whiskey, Laird’s Apple Brandy, cinnamon simple syrup and a dash of old fashioned bitters.
- Lost in Thyme ($11) – as aromatic as it is flavorful, this beverage includes Old Overolt Rye Whiskey, Aperol (Italian apéritif), cinnamon-thyme syrup, lemon and aquafaba– a legume based mixture with similar properties to egg whites.
- Carmella Soprano ($10) – inspired by “The Soprano’s” main matriarch, this uncomplicated, yet unexpected, cocktail combines Evan Williams 1783 Small Batch Bourbon, Cynar (Italian bitter liqueur), Jacoulot Crème de Cassis de Dijonand cinnamon simple syrup.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.