Legendary Coach Dale Brown taught Walk-On’s Bistreaux & Bar co-founder Brandon Landry that everyone on a team shares one common goal: To Win.
That’s why Landry and his talented culinary team at Walk-On’s continuously strive to create the very best menu possible. Beginning Tuesday, fans of fresh Louisiana cuisine are invited to stop by their favorite Walk-On’s to indulge in the sweet taste of victory.
Along with expanding its kids meal offerings and updating several signature drinks, Walk-On’s is introducing several delicious new menu items, including:
- Cajun Queseaux—cheeses blended with tomatoes and peppers, tortilla chips
- Venison Chili Nachos—venison chili, Cajun Queseaux, sour cream, diced tomatoes, pickled jalapeños, green onions
- Shrimp & Corn Soup
- Venison Chili
- Crawfish BLT—fried crawfish, mixed greens, bacon, tomatoes, cucumber, carrots, feta, vinaigrette spiced with Tabasco Pepper Jelly
- Cheeseburger Wrap—white tortilla, American cheese, pickles, onions, ketchup aioli
- Pasta Alfredeaux—blackened chicken, linguine, alfredeaux sauce, parmesan, garlic bread
- Fried Oysters—hand battered with waffle fries, hush puppies and garlic bread
- Grown-Up Grilled Cheese—American and Swiss cheeses, bacon, oven-roasted tomatoes, sliced sourdough, parmesan
- Oyster, Catfish, Crawfish or Gator
- Double Bacon Cheeseburger—two 5 oz. patties, American cheese, bacon, thousand island, brioche bun
Patty Melt—American and Swiss cheeses, bacon, grilled onions, thousand island, sliced sourdough
- Butter Pecan Pie—vanilla filling blended with pecan pralines with a graham cracker cookie crust
“Our constant obsession is creating innovative, Louisiana-inspired dishes using fresh ingredients to make sure we’re delivering memorable experiences for our guests,” says Vice President of Culinary & Purchasing Mike Turner. “Brandon and I are really proud of our new menu items and I have no doubt several of these additions will become instant guest favorites.”
Walk-On’s now has 14 locations: four in Baton Rouge, two in New Orleans and one each in Lafayette, Houma, Shreveport, Lake Charles and Bossier City, La., and Lubbock, San Antonio and Tyler, Texas. Other locations are coming soon in Alabama, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee and Texas, with several additional markets across the Southern U.S. likewise on the drawing board.