FAT (Fresh. Authentic. Tasty.) Brands Inc., parent company of Twin Peaks Restaurant and 16 other restaurant concepts, is upping the ante on its bar game with the launch of an all-new lineup of elevated beverage offerings in 2022.
This year, the ultimate sports lodge will roll out innovative cocktails, classic shots and fresh new margaritas. Plus, Twin Peaks is enhancing its selection of rare and unique tequilas and whiskeys, which serve as the foundation of its premium spirit selection and creative cocktails. In total, guests will see over 80 menu changes in the robust revamp as Twin Peaks stirs up something for every sports fan while they cheer on their favorite team, player, fighter and more.
On Twin Peaks’ one-of-a-kind cocktail menu, guests will now be able to raise a glass with scratch-made drinks such as:
- Irish Coffee – Caffè Borghetti Espresso, Tullamore D.E.W. Irish Whiskey, simple syrup and topped with whipped cream.
- Lemon Martini – Featuring Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka served over an ice ball in a sugar-rimmed glass.
- High West Punch – Made with High West American Prairie Bourbon and fresh juices.
- Mexican Martini – Featuring El Jimador Reposado Tequila, hand-shaken.
- Jameson Orange Irish Mule – Jameson Orange Irish Whiskey served with Q Ginger Beer.
- Blue Mofo – New twist on a Long Island Iced Tea with a hint of blue curaçao.
In addition, the ultimate sports lodge added on several new features to their shots category, including:
- Watermelon Jolly Rancher – Featuring Deep Eddy Lime Vodka and Watermelon Red Bull, served in a chili-lime salt rimmed glass.
- Water Moccasin – Made with Bird Dog Peach Whiskey.
- Starburst – Featuring Tuaca Italian Brandy.
“Twin Peaks’ consistent innovation and evolution of our bar menu selection sets us apart from our competitors,” says Twin Peaks CEO Joe Hummel. “It’s hard to compete with our combination of an electric sports watching experience and an extensive list of unique and rare drinks. With over 80 menu changes in our beverage section, every guest is sure to find the perfect choice to pair with one of our made-from-scratch kitchen favorites.”
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.