Twin Peaks is always on the lookout for innovative ways to enhance its overall experience. Beginning Monday, February 4, guests at all of its 84 locations system-wide will have the opportunity to indulge in Twin Peaks’ latest innovation—an extensive new beverage menu.
The enhanced beverage menu now offers more than 30 new options including cocktails, shots, new categories and on-trend liquors. Guests can heighten their culinary adventure with new cocktails, some of which include:
- Tennessee Stud: Jack Daniel’s, agave syrup, lemon juice, lemon peel
- Rob Roy: Monkey Shoulder, Carpano Antica sweet vermouth, aromatic bitters, Luxardo cherry
- Sazerac: Bulleit Rye, simple syrup, Peychaud’s bitters, aromatic bitters, Absinthe, lemon peel
- Woodford Sour: Woodford Rye, simple syrup, lemon juice, lemon peel, Luxardo cherry
- Orange Mountain Buffalo Mule: Buffalo Trace, simple syrup, lemon juice, orange juice, Fever Tree Ginger Beer, orange wedge
- Russell’s Billion Old Fashioned: Russell's Reserve, Disaronno Amaretto, simple syrup, aromatic bitters, Billionaire's Bacon
- Spicy Margarita: Herradura Silver Tequila, triple sec, agave syrup, lime juice, jalapeño, cilantro sprigs
- Paloma: Dulce Vida Grapefruit Tequila, simple syrup, lime juice, grapefruit juice, club soda, lime wedge
The new Party Shots include: Blue Chair Bay, Key Lime Cream, Southern Comfort, Dulce Vida Grapefruit Tequila, Redneck Riviera Whiskey, Fernet-Branca, and Ole Smoky Salty Caramel Whiskey.
In addition to the new cocktails and shots, Twin Peaks has added five drink sections to the menu, further extending its wide variety of beverage options. The new sections include an Old Fashioned section, Rum section, Tequila Cocktail section, Coffee & Enhancements section, and an Energized section with Red Bull options.
Beer enthusiasts can still enjoy their favorite draft beer served in a perfectly frosted 22-ounce man-size mug at a teeth-chattering 29 degrees. To view the full menu, visit twinpeaksrestaurant.com/menu.
“We are always striving to enhance our menu offerings and craft new cocktails using ingredients that are on trend and in peak season,” says Twin Peaks Executive Chef Alex Sadowsky. “We’ve not only created several delicious new cocktails, we’ve also enhanced the overall menu selection, giving guests even more options to choose from. At Twin Peaks, we give you everything you need to eat and drink like a champion.”
Founded in 2005 in the Dallas suburb of Lewisville, Twin Peaks now has 84 locations in 26 states.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.