Twin Peaks’ menu has gone through its own training camp this summer to prepare for the greatest time of year — football season.
Twin Peaks’ culinary team huddled up and created fresh new menu items to fuel every fan through the highs and lows of each snap. In addition to its scenic views and 29-degree beers, Twin Peaks will be adding starters, sides and entrées to its made-from-scratch menu. The shareable Loaded Fries will be offered in the following options:
- Bacon & Cheese – Cheddar, pepper jack, bacon bits, green onions and bacon ranch.
- Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork – Hickory smoked pulled pork, cheddar, pepper jack, bacon bits, green onions, pico de gallo, cilantro, diced pickles, smoky sweet BBQ drizzle and bacon ranch.
- Crispy Buffalo Chicken – Buffalo chicken tenders, cheddar, pepper jack, bacon bits, green onions, blue cheese crumbles, celery leaves and bacon ranch.
- Brisket Chili – Brisket chili, cheddar, pepper jack, bacon bits, green onions, red onions, cilantro, sour cream and bacon ranch.
And, of course, it isn’t football season without new wing sauces. This year, Twin Peaks is unveiling two more sauce options – Bourbon Teriyaki and Pineapple Habanero. The Bourbon Teriyaki sauce is slightly sweet with garlic, soy sauce and a shot of Wild Turkey 101 Bourbon. The Pineapple Habanero includes tropical pineapple, bright hot habanero peppers, secret spices and sriracha, topped with crushed red pepper.
For a delicious greens option, Twin Peaks’ new Caesar Salad is perfect as an entrée or a side. The salad comes with grilled chicken, romaine lettuce, parmesan, croutons, cracked black pepper and Caesar dressing. Plus, guests have the option to swap out the protein for an additional cost with the two delicious options of chargrilled salmon or grilled shrimp.
Finally, the ultimate sports lodge has added two delicious spicy meatball items:
- Spicy Meatball Skillet – All-beef house-made meatballs, marinara, mozzarella, parmesan, parsley and toasted garlic bread
- Spicy Meatball Parmesan – All-beef house-made meatballs, hoagie roll, marinara, mozzarella, parmesan and parsley, served with French fries.
On Sept. 13, guests are invited to watch the first Monday Night Football game of the season with a special offer of Bacon and Cheese Loaded Fries and a 22-ounce Coors Light or Miller Lite for just $10. This offer is only available in select markets.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.