Transaction Wireless, the leading provider of digital gift card solutions, today announced that it has released its B2B Storefront, which allows retailers to provide business and incentive purchasers with an online store to order and deliver bulk and single issue digital and traditional plastic gift cards.
The B2B Storefront will automate registration and related back office management and support required for mass distribution of gift cards in the incentive marketplace.
Many of Transaction Wireless’ current retail clients will be implementing the B2B Storefront as part of their gift card offering beginning in Q2.
The B2B Storefront makes it quick and easy for retailers to offer B2B purchasers of any size a store to buy digital and traditional plastic gift cards online.
Gift cards are simple to buy via the online storefront that sits on a retailer’s website, with an intuitive user interface that makes the whole transaction easy to understand. Both purchasers and retailers can track orders, manage delivery, run reports, and access customer service tools.
In addition, retailers are able to manage multiple B2B accounts with ease and eliminate the complexity and manual processes associated with bulk gift card orders.
Some key benefits of the B2B Storefront for retailers include:
● Complete end-to-end automation of B2B orders placed directly with the retailer through its online website
● Eliminates time consuming manual business processes in handling paper form B2B order requests and plastic card pick pack fulfillment
● Easy online self-registration for a new B2B account and user creation
● Flexible discount schedules automatically applied to online B2B orders
● Real-time gift card activation
● Low cost of ownership and support to allow retailers to grow their B2B business
● Hosted shopping cart with merchant of record services
And it’s not just retailers who benefit—the B2B Storefront is also a great solution for B2B purchasers.
Key benefits to purchasers include:
● Quick ordering of B2B digital and traditional plastic gift cards though a simple to use storefront
● Scheduled and immediate delivery for either bulk or single card delivery, to multiple locations
● A single order can include multiple card design and multiple card denominations
● Easy to use self-service tools to manage gift card orders
● Complete line-of-sight tracking of orders
● Robust customer service tools
● Real-time program management
“We are proud to announce our B2B Storefront as we see it filling a tremendous need in the industry with the growth of digital gift cards,” says Doug Schneider, CEO of Transaction Wireless.
“We saw a real need in the B2B gift card market from our clients and retailers to provide purchasers an easy way to access an online store to order and manage delivery of digital and traditional plastic gift cards without the hassles of traditional manual processes. Our platform strives to streamline this process for retailers and help them quickly expand their B2B gift card business.”