With the year 2011 coming to a rapid end, Restaurant Management takes stock of its most popular stories of the last 12 months.
"This was an exciting year for our editorial team," says Ellen Koteff, editor of Restaurant Management*, which is owned by Food News Media, publisher of the quick-service magazine QSR. "We're looking forward to bringing more exciting and provocative stories to readers in the New Year."
Restaurant Management* launched at the 2011 National Restaurant Association Show in May and is a publication designed to provide full-service restaurateurs and executives with the daily news and insights they need.
Below are the top 10 stories of 2011 from RmgtMagazine.com*:
2. Common Restaurant Menu Mistakes
3. Small Plates are Big Business
5. Tilted Kilt Pub Is Serious Business with Cheeky Edge
7. How Gen Y Chooses Restaurants
9. How to Prevent Alcohol Theft
10. Hooters Execs Leave en Masse
*Restaurant Management (Rmgt) was the precursor to FSR magazine.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.