Toast, the all-in-one restaurant technology platform and one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the U.S., announced an integration with Olo, the industry leader in digital ordering and delivery solutions for multi-location restaurants. Toast users are now able to benefit from a seamless online and mobile ordering experience for customers and operators.
Olo’s Software-as-a-Service digital ordering engine enables restaurant operators to drive revenue per square foot through a secure, efficient and reliable commerce platform. Olo empowers restaurant operators to focus on food and the guest experience by creating an easy to use and reliable online ordering experience.
“With Olo and Toast, users can simplify restaurant operations and open new digital revenue streams with orders inputted seamlessly into the point of sale system,” says Aman Narang, president and co-founder of Toast. “Olo is a key player in Toast’s best-in-class partner ecosystem, the Toast API Partner Program, which enables users to cater to their unique restaurant needs.”
With the Toast and Olo integration, users will be able to:
- Delight customers everywhere with native app and web ordering experiences. Features like “Upsell” and “Group Ordering” are designed to maximize ecommerce results
- Receive dedicated support from veteran POS experts and usability pros
- Manage menus and day-to-day business by harnessing purchase and behavioral data. From individual stores to the entire restaurant operation, Olo and Toast together provide the visibility users need at every level
- Modernize phone ordering or to-go and catering programs with personalized service for phone customers without disrupting in-store staff
- Create a fully custom mobile experience; layer in additional services, loyalty schemes, and brand-specific functionality for a truly custom build
“This partnership with Toast is an extension of our shared mission to help restaurants improve operational efficiency and grow revenues while providing the best possible guest experience,” says Noah Glass, founder & CEO of Olo. “We’re proud to integrate with Toast’s fast-growing, industry leading technology, and to further strengthen our clients’ runway to success.”
Toast Restaurant POS offers advanced functionality to manage the day-to-day operations of the restaurant, including quick menu modifications, real-time enterprise reporting and labor management on an easy-to-use interface. The platform also features revenue-driving tools including physical and digital gift cards, loyalty programs and online ordering.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.