Tidel announces the Series 3, a new cash management system designed for organizations needing a secure, reliable, and auditable solution to deposit their cash.
The Series 3 is targeted towards low to moderate cash volume organizations that require an automated system that helps reduce risk and improve operational efficiencies.
The primary features of the Tidel Series 3 include:
· 7-inch color screen providing superior usability in menu navigation and system operations
· Support for one single note validator and one 1,200 note cassette
· Main CPU board and power supply located under the console enabling enhanced serviceability
· Removable note validator head enabling the clearing of note jams without the need for a service call
· Network connectivity for remote access to advanced reporting functions
“The Tidel Series 3 provides an optimal balance of system economics with an organization’s need for a secure and reliable solution to deposit their cash,” says Gary Landry, Tidel’s president and CEO. “With the Series 3, customers across a wide variety of industries can benefit from a system that offers the right functionality, reliability, and serviceability required to streamline and secure their cash environment.”
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.