In an ironicly cheesy campaign, Denny's is laucnhing a "Let's Get Cheesy!" menu that includes a mac 'n cheese burger.
Showing some serious cheese love, Denny's fromage feast features six new dishes designed to make cheese lovers melt.
The company is encouraging everything from corny cliches and hokey pick-up lines to unsubtle movie love quotes to accompany the launch.
Urging everyone to try something a little different with their favorite dairy, the new menu has a medley of both traditional and unconventional cheesy choices with every dish.
The new dishes are:
- The ultimate cheesy choice with the Mac 'n Cheese Big Daddy Patty Melt - a hand-pressed beef patty topped with new creamy Mac 'n Cheese, melted cheddar cheese and zesty Frisco sauce on grilled potato bread, served with a side of wavy-cut French fries. (That's right, no sandwich is too small or meat too mighty to benefit from just a little more cheese.)
- The Cheese Please Omelette - a three-egg omelette with a blend of cheeses folded in, topped off with a cheese sauce, and diced tomatoes, served with hash browns and choice of bread.
- The Winner Winner Cheesy Dinner - two fried chopped beef steaks covered in pepper jack cheese sauce, served with a side of new creamy Mac 'n Cheese, broccoli topped with cheese sauce, and dinner bread.
- The Cheesy Breakfast Sampler - featuring a cheddar smoked sausage, two eggs scrambled with cheddar cheese, hash browns topped with melted shredded cheddar cheese, and choice of bread.
- Say Cheese Sizzlin' Skillet - a blend of diced cheddar smoked sausage, fire-roasted peppers and onions, grape tomatoes, and seasoned red-skinned potatoes topped with shredded cheddar cheese, cheese sauce, and two eggs cooked any way.
- The Big Cheese Country-Fried Steak & Eggs - featuring a fried chopped beef steak covered in pepper jack cheese sauce, served with hash browns topped with melted shredded cheddar cheese, two eggs cooked any way, and choice of bread.
Launched nationwide on Aug. 30, the six-item "Let's Get Cheesy!" menu is available all day, every day for a limited time only and offers price points starting from $4.99. The menu includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert items.