With the ringing in of the new year, TGI Fridays announced new better for you menu items and beverages. The two new entrée additions, Sizzling Chicken & Spinach and Sizzling Sirloin & Spinach, each under 500 calories, are big on flavor using fresh, hand-cut premium ingredients. These mouth-watering entrées will not leave the guests hungry and, importantly, are offered at a reasonable price. As a complement to these new lighter choice menu options, Fridays is also partnering with Skinnygirl Cocktails created by Bethenny Frankel to launch lower calorie, refreshing adult beverages made with Skinnygirl Bare Naked Vodka.
“We recognize that many of our guests are coming into the New Year with resolutions regarding their weight and wallet. At Fridays, we want to help our guests keep these commitments while still giving them a chance to enjoy the same high quality food, craveable flavors, and the social environment we’re known for,” says Brian Gies, senior vice president, CMO.
“The timing was also right to partner with Bethenny Frankel and Skinnygirl Cocktails, the pioneer of low-calorie spirits,” adds Gies. “We respect Skinnygirl Cocktails as a brand and are excited that our world-class bartenders will be able to pour the finest lower-calorie cocktails using Skinnygirl Bare Naked Vodka.”
Also, during the month of January, the Skinnygirl Vodka martinis will be included in Fridays “Martini Wednesday” promotion.
Lower Calorie Menu Options Include:
- Sizzling Chicken & Spinach (cal. 400)
- Miso-glazed chicken, fire-grilled and served sizzling over a bed of fresh spinach, zucchini & squash, hand-cut red peppers, cremini mushrooms, and grilled balsamic-glazed onions. Paired with fresh tomato & mozzarella salad.
- Sizzling Sirloin & Spinach (cal. 440)
- 100 percent USDA Choice Black Angus sirloin, fire-grilled, and miso-glazed. Served Sizzling over a bed of fresh spinach, zucchini & squash, hand-cut red peppers, cremini mushrooms, and grilled balsamic-glazed onions. Paired with fresh tomato & mozzarella salad.
- Garlic & Basil Bruschetta (cal. 360)
- Roma tomato, roasted garlic and fresh basil on freshly baked Parmesan baguette crostinis with balsamic glaze.
- Ahi Tuna Crisps (cal. 330)
- Three blackened Ahi tuna slices on tortilla chips, with house-made guacamole, jalapenos, Sriracha sauce, and Avocado Vinaigrette drizzled with Cucumber Wasabi Ranch.
- Thai Pork Tacos (cal. 280)
- Three soft corn tortillas with Thai marinated pulled pork, Sriracha aioli, ginger-lime slaw, and hoisin sauce.
- Hibachi Chicken Skewers (cal. 480)
- Two grilled chicken skewers marinated in a black pepper and garlic soy sauce with a miso glaze. Served with grilled pita and ginger-lime slaw.
- Hibachi Sirloin Skewers (cal. 510)
- Two Black Angus sirloin skewers marinated in a black pepper and garlic soy sauce with a miso glaze. Served with grilled pita and ginger-lime slaw.
Skinnygirl Cocktails Include:
- Skinny Appletini (cal. 120)
- Skinnygirl Bare Naked Vodka, Sour Apple Schnapps, Fridays original Sweet and Sour, cherry
- Skinny Cosmopolitan (cal. 130)
- Skinnygirl Bare Naked Vodka, Cointreau Orange Liqueur, Cranberry Juice, fresh lemon twist
- Skinny Cosmo Cooler (cal. 90)
- Skinnygirl Bare Naked Vodka, cranberry juice, lime juice, lemon juice, fresh cucumber
- Skinny Martini (cal. 100)
- Skinnygirl Bare Naked Vodka, dry vermouth, olives
- Skinny Pink Punk Cosmo (cal. 130)
- Skinnygirl Bare Naked Vodka, cranberry juice, pineapple juice, fresh-squeezed lime, cotton candy
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.