Inspired by the pioneer spirit of the American West, Ted's Montana Grill has turned to spirits of a different kind as inspiration for the latest additions to its drink menu. The restaurant is raising a toast to summer with the introduction of three hand-crafted cocktails and—a Ted's first—two adult milkshakes.
"As warm weather arrives, our guests enjoy relaxing on our patios or meeting up for summer evening drinks at the bar," says George W. McKerrow, who co-founded Ted's Montana Grill with Ted Turner and serves as the company’s CEO. "Premium craft cocktails are in demand, and we're delivering them with our signature Ted's twist."
The new cocktails, infused with fresh ingredients like mint and agave, include:
- Ruby River: Hendrick's Gin infused with fresh-squeezed lime juice, strawberries, and mint
- Buffalo 41: Buffalo Trace Bourbon, Grand Marnier, fresh-squeezed lemonade, and Wildberry puree
- Grand Agave: Patron Tequila, Grand Marnier, fresh-squeezed lime juice, and organic agave nectar
Ted's Montana Grill also serves milkshakes, malts, and floats as perfect complements to its gourmet beef and bison burgers. Two adult milkshakes, hand-dipped and made with Häagen-Dazs ice cream, are sure to become new signature favorites.
- Boozy Berry: vanilla ice cream, Tito’s vodka, Grand Marnier, and fresh-squeezed lemonade infused with Wildberry
- The Slide: Ted’s twist on the traditional Mudslide with vanilla ice cream, Kahlua, Absolut vodka, Baileys, and Hershey’s chocolate syrup
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.