Based on analysis of consumer ratings in five key areas, Technomic announced the winners of the Chain Restaurant Consumers' Choice Awards.
As part of the comprehensive Consumer Brand Metrics program, Technomic asks consumers to rate more than 120 leading restaurant chains on more than 60 different attributes.
The attributes capture the consumer experience from every angle, from the quality of the food to the overall brand reputation. The ongoing study records more than 85,000 consumer visits annually.
Full-service restaurant winners:
- Pleasant, friendly service: Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
- Welcoming, Comfortable Atmosphere: Maggiano’s Little Italy
- Unique Items You Can’t Get Elsewhere: The Cheesecake Factory
- Availability of Healthy Options: Seasons 52
- Intent to Recommend: Cheddar’s
The Chain Restaurant Consumers' Choice Awards will be presented at the Consumer Insights Planning Program Conference on Jan. 14, 2015, in Newport Beach, California.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.