Just in time for summer, Taco Mac unveiled a revamped menu filled with appetizing new offerings perfect for sharing while relaxing with friends and loved ones. Anchored by an all-new slate of authentic street tacos, the upgraded menu also features a sensational selection of shareable starters and delicious new craft cocktails, all prepared with the same fresh quality ingredients and care that have made Taco Mac a top spot for food and fun for 40 years.
“Taco Mac is continually working to improve all facets of our business,” says Taco Mac CEO Harold Martin, Jr. “We didn’t survive 40 years in a competitive industry by taking our guests for granted. We know that they have an unlimited number of options for places to go and enjoy great food and atmosphere, so we’re always striving to refine our menu to keep them coming back.”
“We’re always talking to our guests, paying attention to what they like and what they want more of,” says Martin. “That’s how we’ve developed new offerings like our all-new street tacos, which are created with the freshest ingredients and deliver the creativity, authenticity and flavor of the best street foods. And we’ve added some other new dishes and drinks we know our customers can’t wait to try, all with the same great taste and quality ingredients they expect from Taco Mac.”
Taco Mac’s new street tacos are served in sets of three for $9.99 with warm flour tortillas, salsa ranchero, salsa verde and lime wedges, and come in six new flavors:
- Beef tacos with queso, cheese, shredded lettuce and pico de gallo
- Southern fried catfish tacos with Vidalia slaw, cheese and cilantro
- Grilled steak tacos with charred onions, white onions, queso fresco and cilantro
- Chorizo tacos with charred onions, white onions, queso fresco and cilantro
- Grilled BBQ shrimp tacos with Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce, Vidalia slaw and green onions
- Chicken tinga tacos with white onions, queso fresco and cilantro
Other new starters and entrees include:
- Trio dip featuring guacamole, queso and salsa with tortillas and tortilla chips ($8.99)
- Bavarian pretzel with pimento beer cheese and spicy mustard ($7.99)
- Sausage platter with a choice of two or three sausages—chorizo, Georgia pecan-smoked or kielbasa—with pimento beer cheese, crackers, spicy mustard, Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce and serrano pepper slices ($8.99 and $10.99)
- Beer cheese and chili nachos with Fat Tire beer cheese, cheese, red onions and serrano pepper slices prepared train wreck style with all ingredients blended together in one bowl and ready for dipping ($9.99)
- Chicken tinga nachos with queso, cheese, white onions, pico de gallo, queso fresco and cilantro prepared train wreck style ($9.99)
- Southern fried catfish with Vidalia slaw and tartar sauce, served with fries or a classic side ($10.99)
And guests can wash those down with three new creative cocktails, including:
- Fiesta Mango Margarita made with El Jimador Reposado, Cointreau, fresh lime juice and Mango Reàl, rimmed with chili mango dry rub ($10)
- Rye’s Up! featuring locally made Resurgens Rye whiskey from ASW Distillery, Monin simple syrup, maraschino cherries and fresh lemon juice ($11)
- Technicolor Cooler with UV Blue vodka, Malibu coconut rum, Finest Call Citrus Sour and Midori, topped with Red Bull Yellow Edition ($10)
Taco Mac has 26 locations across Georgia and Tennessee.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.