Taco Mac is introducing these menu additions on February 14, giving fans a great way to celebrate the day dedicated to love. Taco Mac also announced that the Southeast’s original Buffalo wing is now paired with the Southeast’s premier poultry farmer from the hills of North Georgia, Springer Mountain Farms.
“Our guests are the heart of our operation, and we want them to know that we care about their input and their business,” says CEO Greg Lippert. “By sourcing the purest, most delicious local chicken and refreshing our menu with new Tater Toppers, cocktails and affordable weekday specials, we are giving guests more reasons and more ways to enjoy Taco Mac.”
Taco Mac’s new streamlined menu design features the following additions:
Wings n’ Things
Taco Mac’s award-winning Buffalo wings are now made with Springer Mountain Farms’ naturally raised, American Humane Certified and 100% antibiotic-free chicken. As if these wings weren’t memorable enough, Taco Mac is introducing two new limited-time-only sauces and bringing back the fan-favorite Death sauce.
- Stingin’ Honey Garlic: a honey garlic flavor with a kick
- Gochujang: a spicy Korean sauce with a sweet heat
- Death: an intense blend of habanero, cayenne and crushed red peppers
Taco Mac is taking the Tater Tot to the next level with a new dish that is perfect for sharing as a starter or enjoying as a meal on its own. Tater Toppers are offered in three different varieties:
- Buffalo Chicken: crispy, seasoned Tater Tots topped with Buffalo chicken, ranch dressing and blue cheese crumbles ($8.99)
- Chili Cheese: crispy, seasoned Tater Tots with Taco Mac’s award-winning chili, fresh tomatoes and onions. Served with sour cream and jalapeño peppers ($8.99)
- Bacon Chicken Ranch: crispy, seasoned Tater Tots loaded with chicken, bacon, seven cheeses and topped with fresh avocado slices ($8.99)
Something to Sip On
- Sailor Swig: Sailor Jerry rum with Mango and Strawberry Reàl, fresh lime and pineapple juices ($9)
- Strawberry Mint Smash: Maker’s Mark Bourbon mixed with fresh mint, Strawberry Reàl and a splash of Ginger Ale ($9)
- Georgia Peach Tea: ABSOLUT Vodka and sweet tea mixed with Finest Call Citrus Sour and Monin Peach ($8)
- Taco Mac Bloody Mary: This classic has a new recipe featuring ABSOLUT vodka, Zing Zang bloody Mary mix and Crabbie’s Ginger Beer, specially seasoned and topped with a loaded garnish ($8)
Taco Tuesdays: On Tuesdays, any two tacos are $6, draft and bottled Modelo and Corona beers are $3 and El Jimador margaritas are $5.
Burger Wednesdays: All day on Wednesdays, ¼ pound cheeseburgers are only $6.99, double cheeseburgers are $7.99 and triple cheeseburgers are $8.99. Burgers come with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle and a side of fries.
Keg & Corks Thursdays: In addition to Pint Night, where featured beers are poured in a glass to take home (one glass per guest, while supplies last), guests can also enjoy half off bottles of wine from the main menu on Thursdays. Guests can even bring unfinished bottles home with the assistance of a manager or server.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.