Summer begins today and Shoney’s, America’s dinner table for more than 70 years, has your taste buds covered. The iconic, All-American brand, is featuring its Summertime Favorites for a limited time.
Shoney’s, world renowned for serving fresh quality food at a great value with friendly service, will feature current signature classics in addition to introducing guests to bold, new flavors all summer long.
“Summertime is burger time and Shoney’s has the best flavors and, as always, the best value,” says Shoney’s chairman and CEO Mr. David Davoudpour. “Our team of culinary experts have done their homework and put in the time to make sure Shoney’s guests get the very best flavors and options this summer. So, as we always say, Let’s Eat.”
All Shoney’s burgers are fresh, never frozen hand-pattied, 100 percent ground beef and always cooked to order. Today through August 11, America’s burger headquarters will feature the following burgers, along with a delicious new chicken sandwich:
- All-American Burger: A Shoney’s Classic served with American cheese.
- Mushroom Swiss Burger: Topped with sautéed mushrooms and covered with Swiss cheese.
- Slim Jim Burger: Topped with grilled smokehouse ham, served on a toasted bun with melted Swiss cheese, crisp lettuce, tomato, pickles, and our signature Shoney’s
- Smokey Bourbon Bacon Burger: Topped with melted cheddar and zesty bourbon glaze, crispy bacon, spicy mayonnaise, fresh lettuce, tomato, and crisp pickles.
- Cajun Chicken Sandwich: Fresh, grilled blackened chicken breast smothered with Swiss cheese, caramelized onions and zesty honey glaze. Served with crisp spring lettuce mix, pickles, and spicy
Shoney’s suggests pairing its classics and new offerings with hand-crafted lemonades, with delicious summer go-tos like Pomegranate Berry, Mango, Strawberry, and Strawberry Banana.
Since acquiring the great American eatery in 2007, Mr. Davoudpour has been on a driven and spirited mission to reinvigorate and revitalize Shoney’s, a family-friendly, southern-style restaurant brand.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.