Guests visiting Strip House Las Vegas can try outstanding wines by the glass as the popular steakhouse unveils its all-new “Bucket List” of premium red wine selections. Featuring some of the finest pours by the glass, the “Bucket List” uses the Coravin Wine System and technology to serve several of the restaurant’s most notable wines, without pulling the cork and requiring diners to purchase the entire bottle.
“Elevating our wine-by-the-glass program with our new Bucket List adds distinction to the dining experience offered at Strip House,” says Gabe Carretta, general manager of Strip House Las Vegas. “Guests can now enjoy some of the finest wines in 3 or 6-ounce pours, that perfectly-pair with the various tastes of their menu selections.”
The “Bucket List” Coravin Cellar Wine Selections by the Glass currently include the following offerings:
- Super Tuscan, Marchesi Antinori “Tignanello,” Tuscany, 2012; priced at $25/3-ounce and $49/6-ounce.
- Cabernet Sauvignon Blend, Quintessa, St. Helena, 2010; priced at $28/3-ounce and $55/6-ounce.
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Opus One, Napa Valley, 2012; priced at $45/3-ounce and $89/6-ounce.
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Dominus Estate, Napa Valley, 1995; priced at $45/3-ounce and $89/6-ounce.
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Heitz Wine Cellars “Martha’s Vineyard,” Napa Valley, 2000; priced at $25/3-ounce and $49/6-ounce.
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Bryant Family Vineyards, Napa Valley, 2001; priced at $88/3-ounce and $175/6-ounce.
- Pauillac, Château Latour “Les Forts De Latour,” Bordeaux, 2005; priced at $80/3-ounce and $159/6-course.
- Margaux, Château Rauzan-Ségla, Bordeaux, 1995; priced at $43/3-ounce and $85/6-ounce.
In addition to the “Bucket List” wine-by-the-glass choices, Strip House Las Vegas also highlights a collection of “Bucket List” rare and unique bottles of wine that accompany the restaurant’s robust wine list. The beverage program also features house and premium seasonal cocktails, craft beer and an impressive list of whiskey, scotch, tequila, and liqueur.