Say goodbye to clunky restaurant websites full of Flash animation and PDF menus. Squarespace, a website building platform, is thrilled to announce new updates that make it easy to create beautiful websites for restaurants, cafes, and bars. Some features include:
- Menus: Create beautiful menus with just a few clicks using the Menu Block.
- Reservations: Add an Opentable integration to any page of your website and style it to match your brand.
- Commerce: Add a store to your website and instantly start selling gift cards or store merchandise.
- Events: Manage and share upcoming events, workshops, and classes with your customers.
- Marketing: Publish blog posts, events, and more to your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more), and create custom forms for newsletter mailing lists or event inquiries
Squarespace was created to serve many different kinds of customers and help them create beautiful web presences.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.