Spazzo Italian Grill & Wine Bar in Redmond, Washington, is pleased to announce a new happy hour menu now offered daily in the lounge from 3 p.m. to close. Located in the Redmond Town Center, guests can enjoy exceptional Italian dining that has local, seasonal ingredients at special prices available at hours that accommodate to anyone’s busy schedule.
In addition, Spazzo is showcasing Woodinville Wine Wednesdays, offering half the price of select wines by the glass, as well as by the bottle from a local winery of the week. Guests can enjoy Woodinville Wine Wednesdays from 3 p.m. to close in the lounge and dining room every Wednesday.
“The concept behind Spazzo’s new happy hour surrounds the variety of great, high-quality Italian cuisine offered at the best value and during the best hours, truly making it ‘Redmond’s Best Happy Hour,’” says Lindsey Schwartz, CEO of Schwartz Brothers Restaurants. “People’s work styles are ever changing and evolving, and we wanted to create something special for our guests that let them know we’re here whenever they’re ready.”
The menu showcases the creative talents of corporate executive chef Peter Coulter of Schwartz Brothers Restaurants and Chef Andre Decker of Spazzo. The happy hour menu has 13 small plates, six 9-inch personal sized pizzas, and two sandwich items, as well as several vegetarian options. A few signature items include:
- Risotto Cakes served with Formaggio cream sauce and mushrooms; $6
- Diablo Shrimp sautéed with white wine, garlic, fresh peppers, and spicy marinara sauce; $12
- Italian Shredded Pork Sliders with zesty shredded pork and melted mozzarella; $8
- Spazzo Poutine Fries laced with Fontina cream and topped with smoked Gorgonzola; $7
- Prosciutto Pizza with thinly sliced prosciutto, Fontina, Parmesan, and arugula topped with extra-virgin olive oil; $10
- Spazzo Burger with ground chuck grilled to order, Provolone cheese, crispy pancetta, arugula, and roasted tomato served on a rustic Ciabatto roll with a side of garlic fries; $11
The menu also offers an assortment of drinks at special happy hour prices, including specialty cocktails, draft and bottled beer, Spazzo’s famous sangria, and select Washington and Italian wines by the glass.
A Schwartz Brothers Restaurant, Spazzo Italian Grill & Wine Bar prepares contemporary Italian cuisine using old-world techniques combined with current interpretations of classical recipes. The menu changes frequently to celebrate the seasons, local products and the chef’s Italian sensibilities.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.