Restaurateurs will convene in Dallas June 23–24 to participate in the Southwest Foodservice Expo, the 2nd largest food service show in the country hosted by the one of the fastest growing food service markets in the country.
Texas is the place to be for restaurateurs, vendors, and other foodservice professionals who recognize that the state’s vibrant economy, fun culture, and growing population set an ideal stage for business growth and success.
The Texas Restaurant Association produces the annual Southwest Foodservice Expo which brings this dynamic industry together for two days of networking, education, culinary inspiration, and a chance to see the latest products and services.
What You’ll See:
- Hundreds of exhibitors across over 500 product categories
- Chef Robert Irvine from TV’s top-rated restaurant makeover show answering your impossible restaurant questions
- Healthcare Solutions, providing analysis of the Affordable Care Act, its impact and how to be ready for implementation in 2014
- Brainstorming with industry leaders in the Experts Forum
- Culinary Showcase where top chefs inspire with their creativity and expertise
- Education Idea Center where industry leaders share their expertise
- The new co-located Northwest Wine Expo
Join us June 23 – 24 at the Dallas Convention Center, Dallas, Texas! Online registration is open through June 18. Visit www.swfoodexpo.com for more information.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.