Beginning Friday, all Sonny’s BBQ dining rooms will be temporarily closed to limit person-to-person contact during the ongoing COVID-19 situation. Here’s how Sonny’s is continuing to serve our guests and local communities
- Drive-thru (where offered)
- Online ordering via SonnysBBQ.com, available via curb-side takeout
- Delivery (via UberEats and other partners)
Hours of operation will be tailored to the specific needs of each Sonny’s BBQ location. Live updates about store hours will be posted here.
To continue to serve BBQ lovers during these challenging and unprecedented times, Sonny’s is also launching a “Meal Deal” for $29.99 for families as an at-home option. This deal feeds 3-4 people and includes
- One whole chicken, one pound of pulled or sliced pork, three Sidekicks (BBQ beans, coleslaw, potato salad, green beans, mac & cheese) and four pieces of bread.
- Guests will also have the option to add a rack of St. Louis Ribs for $12.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.