This summer, Sonny’s BBQ is bringing heat with an all-new Smoke & Fire menu. This menu features five new favorites that will be available to guests May 27–August 4. Just in time for Memorial Day and National Brisket Day, the new items include the below.
- Brisket & Mac Egg Rolls: Loaded with Chopped Brisket, mac & cheese, and Pepper Jack cheese. Served with a side of Smokin’ ranch for dippin’.
- Brisket Grilled Cheese: Chopped Brisket tossed in queso, topped with cheddar cheese and sandwiched between two pieces of toasted garlic bread.
- Smoked & Spicy Wings: Signature Smoked Wings smothered in new Spicy Sweet BBQ Sauce. Served with a side of ranch for dippin’.
- Loaded Hot Tots: Crispy Hot Tots piled high with your choice of Pulled Pork, Pulled Chicken or Chopped Brisket and loaded with queso, fried onion straws and new Spicy Sweet BBQ sauce.
- Hot Link & Pimento Cheese Burger: Certified Angus Beef patty and Hot Links stacked with smoked pimento cheese, banana peppers on a toasted bun or garlic bread.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.