Rodeo 39 Public Market will be Southern California’s newest culinary and community experience when it opens in mid-October.
Designed with thoughtful attention to detail, Rodeo 39 is not your typical food hall, with expansive hangar doors that open up for an inside/outside setting, original artwork and murals from five different Southern California artists and several first-to-market retail and restaurant concepts.
“We wanted to do something different and we were committed to breathing new life into this stretch of Orange County, right here in Stanton,” says Dan Almquist, managing partner of Frontier Real Estate Investments. “We didn’t just want to fill the space with another supermarket, we wanted to look to the community and really create something special that would continually evolve for visitors to enjoy for years to come.”
Each of Rodeo 39’s tenants were hand-selected to ensure a robust mix and lineup that was unlike any other in SoCal, including Stanton’s first brewery, an on-site butcher shop, a full bar, a renowned tattoo parlor, a VR studio, floral boutique, bakery and retro arcade – not to mention more than a dozen crave-worthy food offerings celebrating a diverse array of cuisines, from authentic Vietnamese street crepes and Japanese ramen to Laotian BBQ and Filipino rice bowls. The sprawling 41,000-square-foot space also features ample outdoor patio seating and retail shops with exclusive apparel and accessories.
Rodeo 39’s mix includes:
- Banh Xeo Boys: Savory Vietnamese crepes
- Bearded Tang Brewery: Craft ales and lagers
- Beleaf Burgers: 100% plant-based burgers
- Bestea: Premium craft tea and dessert bar
- Dot & Dough: Artisanal vegan, nut-free donuts
- Fika Fika Creamery: Small batch ice cream
- Hook & Anchor: Seafood restaurant with raw bar
- Joystix: Retro arcade with pinball machines
- Kra Z Kai’s BBQ: OC’s first Laotian BBQ spot
- My First Kiss: Artisanal coffee, pastries and flowers
- Nandomo by HiroNori: Japanese craft ramen
- Oi Asian Fusion: Filipino rice bowls + more
- Phoholic: Vietnamese noodle soups + more
- Primal Cuts: Artisanal butchery + grill
- Pvsta Lab: Customizable pasta bowls
- Rodeo Bar: Craft cocktails + wine
- RTE: Fresh, grilled skewers
- Shootz: Modern Hawaiian fare
- Sizzle: Teppan-style katsu and sizzling beef
- Steel Pan Pizza: Chef-driven, Detroit-style pizza
- Skin Design Tattoos: World-renowned tattoo shop
- Tenori: Handcrafted Japanese rice balls
- Orng Cnty: Branded apparel + accessories
- The Nail Boss: Luxe mani pedis
- Utopia Studios: VR arcade & studio
- WNTD: Streetwear-inspired apparel & accessories
- ZeroUV: Trend-forward eyewear boutique
Additionally, Rodeo 39 will offer a seamless to-go ordering system called Rodeo2Go that allows for the choice of pick-up, curbside, delivery, or contactless ordering via QR code from tables within Rodeo 39 Public Market.
Rodeo 39 is currently soft-open now as tenants train their staff and team members, with an official grand opening to the public slated for October 17th & 18th. Grand opening festivities will bear in mind social-distancing protocols, with live DJs and custom T-shirt and monogrammed bandanna giveaways to the first 100 people on both days.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.