Snooze An A.M. Eatery— the “breakfast but different” hotspot with 50 U.S. locations —announced a brand new menu of seasonal dishes that will officially be available on Thursday, September 23.
Snooze is launching a new menu that is inspired by the ingredients and flavors of fall. From sweet dishes like Pumpkin Pecan Pie Pancakes to savory offerings like the Holiday Harvest Bowl, there is something for everyone at the holiday table this year. Can’t make it to your neighborhood Snooze this season? Get all your favorite dishes to go and order online or via Snooze’s Mobile App.
Snooze’s team of innovative chefs and recipe testers have created unique seasonal menus that bring together familiar favorites with seasonal twists, including:
- Pumpkin Pecan Pie Pancakes: Pumpkin pancakes with a vanilla cream cheese filling. Topped with caramel sauce, a drizzle of sweet cream and candied pecans.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte: Everyone’s favorite fall beverage made the Snooze way with the perfect amount of pumpkin goodness and a hint of sweetness. The ideal pairing to Snooze’s fall menu items!
- Goldilocks Porridge: "… It’s just right!" This fan favorite is making its fall comeback, offering guests the perfect mix of ancient grain steel-cut oats, quinoa and millet simmered in almond milk. Topped with strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, bananas, toasted almonds and hemp seeds.
Continuing to expand their seasonal offerings, Snooze will also be introducing a holiday menu on 11/18, full of creative and festive cocktails and dishes that guests can look forward to, with classics and new favorites, including:
- Spiked Peppermint Cocoa: Snooze Hot Chocolate, Tequila, Coffee Liqueur, Peppermint and Vanilla syrups. Topped with Whipped Cream & Crushed Peppermint Candies.
- Warm Apple and Spice: Warm mulling spices, Apple Juice, White Rum & Aperol.
- Cosmopolitan Mimosa: Vodka, Orange Liqueur, Cranberry Juice, Snooze Sparkling & Lime Wheel.
- Cranberry Orange Pancakes: Buttermilk pancakes topped with orange anglaise, whipped mascarpone, candied cranberries and almond streusel.
- Holiday Harvest Bowl: Butternut squash and sweet potatoes mixed with sauteed onions, poblanos, roasted corn and caramelized Tender Belly Habanero Pork Belly Lardons. Topped with a cage-free poached egg, cream cheese hollandaise, candied cranberries, crispy prosciutto and finished with a jalapeno and pomegranate molasses.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.