Snooze, an A.M. Eatery, announced its expansion in Charlotte, North Carolina, with the official opening of its second location. The 4,425 square-foot space – featuring 134 seats inside and 22 seats on the outdoor patio, and a stunning large mural painted by local artist Caswell Turner of Cicada Studios – will bring its whimsical breakfast dishes, vibrant retro-inspired atmosphere, and energetic team of Snoozers to the South End community.
For those interested in enjoying Snooze’s beloved dishes from the comfort of their own homes, delivery and pickup options are available via the website.
To ensure the health and safety of all guests and employees, Snooze has implemented new hygiene and social distancing measures as part of the dine-in experience, without sacrificing the same Snooze hospitality and warmth:
- All employees and guests not seated at tables are required to wear masks
- Tables are placed six feet apart to promote social distancing
- All tables have QR codes to digitally access menus and minimize direct contact
- All staff completes regular wellness checks
- Guests waiting for a table will leave their cell phone number with the hostess so they can be texted when their table is ready, and will be encouraged to wait in their cars to avoid overcrowding
- The team has created a brand-new role, called the Safety Dancer, who will ensure all high-touch surfaces (such as doorknobs, tabletops, etc.) are cleaned thoroughly every hour
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.