Snooze, along with partners No Kid Hungry and Tender Belly Bacon, will be celebrating International Bacon Day (September 4) with brand new bacon specials and a pledge to donate $25,000 to No Kid Hungry —this donation can help provide up to 250,000 meals to kids across the country. To donate directly, visit nokidhungry.org/snooze.
Over the last year, Snooze has helped raise $65,754 for No Kid Hungry, which can help provide up to 657,540 meals to kids in need.
In celebration of Bacon Day, all Snooze Approved bacon menu items sold during this time will help support Snooze’s pledge to donate $25,000 to No Kid Hungry. New additions to the bacon takeover menu include:
- Bacon Jalapeno Popper Pancakes
- Buttermilk pancakes filled with chopped bacon and diced poblanos and topped with a scoop of whipped jalapeno cream cheese, garnished with a piece of chopped bacon and served with a side of maple syrup.
- Created by Houston Galleria Snoozer Carlos Villarreal
- Available August 26-September 1
- Graceland Pancakes
- Buttermilk pancakes filled with fresh banana slices and topped with peanut butter cream, caramel sauce, chopped bacon, whipped butter, and a bacon flag.
- A long-standing guest favorite inspired by Elvis’ favorite sandwich, brought to life in pancake form.
- Available September 2-8
Still hungry for more? You could win free bacon for a whole year. Follow Snooze on Instagram and enter for a chance to claim the ultimate bacon lover’s prize. Eight lucky winners will be chosen on Bacon Day, September 4.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.